Welcome to Saint Olaf!
Doors are everywhere here. Front doors & back doors, quilt rooms & sanctuaries, classrooms & rehearsal spaces. Saint Olaf is a house of doors that act as both entries into a life of faith and exits into the world where faith is shared.
Of course, the first door is the door of your heart. We hope you will begin your own faith journey by joining us for worship and knowing the savior. The first and most important door is the door of your heart.
After that, look around for the open doors. From Sunday School to Ministry with the Homeless, there are so many possibilities!
Want to learn more??? Here are a few links to get you started.
- Angel in Disguise Pastor David Grindberg, August 17, 2014
- Water Walking Pastor David Grindberg, August 10, 2014
- Blessing and Satisfaction Pastor John Sersland, August 3, 2014
- What Would You Like God to Give You? Pastor John Sersland, July 27, 2014
- Shrouded Miracles Pastor David Grindberg, July 20, 2014